View Brochure Order
Koden’s fishfinder sounders have a unique signal processing system which aids in finding a weak echo of fish schools in any ocean conditions.
The CVS128 fishfinder sounder – with professional echo sounder technology helps you catch more fish.
600W or 1kW output power
50/200 kHz Dual Frequency
- Koden Digital Filtering KDFTM featured in the CVS128 fishfinder sounder eliminates clutter by filtering out the noise to provide a clearer more detailed image that enhances fish tagets in shallow and deep depths, making it easier to differentiate between baitfish, larger fish, schools of fish and the sea floor.
- 600W or 1kW Output Power – the 1kW is more suitable for detection of deeper bottoms
- You can store up to 10 images in built-in memory for recall later by ‘one touch’
- RGB output for connecting optional external VGA monitor.
- Sona-Tone – this exclusive to Koden function available in the CVS128 fishfinder sounder identifies what is under your boat with different sounds for fish and schools of fish and notifies users.
- Easy access to all system functions with backlit keypad, programmable function keys and comprehensive menus
- Equipped with a full range of automatic functions. (GAIN, RANGE, SHIFT)
- Brilliant 8.4″ colour LCD display with 8, 16, or 64 colour levels and an anti-reflective coating for excellent readability in direct sunlight.
- Easy installation – Sleek, waterproof (IPX5 rating) case design with built-in overhead and flush mounting.
- Dedicated rotary knobs for instant control of HF and LF Gain
Product also available as :
CVS-128+TM: Digital sounder 8.4″ + transom mount transducer 600W DTS (depth temp speed)
CVS-128+TM1K: Digital sounder 8.4″ + transom mount transducer 1kW DT
CVS-128+TM1KD: Digital sounder 8.4″ + transom mount transducer 1kW DT diplexer
Main Functions - zoom, auto, a-scope, background colours; 64,16, or 8, store image, fishing hot spots, sona- tone
Basic Range - 2.5 - 1200 meter / 10 - 3600 feet / 2.5 - 700 fathom/ italian fathom
Power Output - 600W / 1kW
Output Frequency - Dual 50 / 200 kHz
Water protection - IPX5
Dimensions - 263(H) x 274(W) x 133(D) mm
Weight - 3.2kG
Power Supply - 10.8 to 31.2VDC