View Brochure Order
Koden digital broadband sounders are designed to satisfy demanding professionals.
8.4″ Broadband Digital Echo Sounder
Latest technology with minimum expense - you can exchange your existing echo sounder to the latest Digital echo sounder CVS-128B and keep your existing transducer ( using a transducer switching unit)
- Dual frequency with a choice of transducer which can be set and changed during use: 38 – 75kHz (TDM-071) or 42 – 65kHz and 130 – 210kHz (TDM-091D)
- 8.4″ Sunlight viewable colour TFT LCD display with an anti-reflective coating
- 2kW output power (RMS)
- Koden Digital Filtering KDFTM eliminates clutter by filtering out the noise to provide a clearer more detailed image that enhances fish tagets in shallow and deep depths, making it easier to differentiate between baitfish, larger fish, schools of fish and the sea floor.
- Store up to 10 images in built-in memory for recall later by ‘one touch’
- RGB output for connecting optional external VGA monitor.
- Sona-Tone – this exclusive to Koden function identifies what is under your boat with different sounds for fish and schools of fish and notifies users.
- Easy access to all system functions with backlit keypad, programmable function keys and comprehensive menus
- Equipped with a full range of automatic functions. (GAIN, RANGE, SHIFT)
- Easy installation – Sleek, waterproof (IPX5 rating) case design with built-in overhead and flush mounting.
- Dedicated rotary knobs for instant control of HF and LF Gain
The flexible selection of frequencies by 0.1kHz steps enables the user to stay away from interference with echo sounders on other boats as well as enhancing fish detection.