View Brochure Order
CVS-FX2BB Black Box Version,
No Display, 3kW Super Broadband Echo Sounder.
The Koden CVS-FX2BB Black Box Version, No Display, 3kW Super Broadband Echo Sounder is the world's first simultaneous and variable quad frequency sounder.
- Four selectable frequencies - This innovative sounder is equipped with the capability of selecting four frequencies within the range of broadband transducer (two types available: TDM-052 38kHz to 75kHz / 130kHz to 210kHz and TDM-062 38kHz to 75kHz / 85kHz to 135kHz). This feature provides its user with the possibility of fine tuning for spotting desired types of fish, improved search of water depth. Flexible selection of frequencies by 0.1kHz step enables the user to stay away from interference with the sounders on the other vessels.
- Condition Memory - Up to six settings can be stored in the Condition Memory (CM).The user can recall each setting quickly by simply pushing the CM keys.
- Image storage- Stores up to 500 screen images in built-in memory to recall the image later by a single touch.
- Good visibility under sunlight - High quality 15 inch XGA display is adopted. (Coming soon!)The LCD and acrylic sheet with Anti-Reflection coated filter are bonded directly. It increases visibility in direct sunlight and prevents condensation.
- Black Box - Black Box type is also available for owner-supplied XGA monitor.
- CCD camera input - Connections with owner supplied CCD camera input and with external monitor output are available to offer more flexibility of comprehensive graphic presentation.